Become Part of the Fight and Raise Funds for Your Program At the Same Time
This year we are introducing the Mite Fight Series as a way to get the youngest members of our hockey communities involved in the fight against cancer and at the same time raise money for their association.
What is involved:
- Email Matt Feyen to let him know you want to make your Mite Jamboree part of the Mite Fight Series
- We will set up a fundraising page for your event and send you helmet decals, stick tape and signs to hang up at your jamboree
- You promote your page however and to whomever you want to; family members, friends, local businesses, etc through email, social media, posters at your arena…
- 50% of all funds raised will be paid to your association as a sponsorship fee and the remainder will go to Minnesota Hockey Fights Cancer and the American Cancer Society of Minnesota or the cause of your choice.
- The Jamboree raising the most will be awarded the inaugural Mite Fight Series traveling trophy