We aim to get 100% of the Minnesota hockey association and high school teams to hold a hockey fights cancer game during their seasons. We are 100% volunteer-run, and all proceeds raised by the teams for the cause they choose go to the cause they choose. All game supplies, marketing, and additional support we offer are free. For more information on what we offer, to register for a game or jamboree, or see what teams are already participating this season, visit the links below.
(As of 2/27/23)
- Champlin Park Bantam B1
- Mankato Bantam A
- White Bear Lake Squirt B1 Orange
- Centennial PeeWee A
- Becker Big Lake PeeWee B1
- Champlin Park Youth Hockey
- Rogers Youth Hockey Association
- Mankato Area Hockey Association
- White Bear Lake Area Hockey Association
- Centennial Youth Hockey Association
Top High Schools
- Rosemount High School
- Crookston High School
- Rock Ridge High School
- Bloomington Jefferson High School
- Roseau High School
Get Your Fight Updates
A Message of Hope from John and Shelly Gegen – Hastings Hockey Association
The mission of Minnesota Hockey Fights Cancer is to energize the hockey community in Minnesota to build awareness and support the fight against cancer.
Partners in the Fight
Partners in the Fight are committed to helping us in achieving our mission.